|Picture of the Week||What I'm Listening To||What I'm Reading|
Grabbed an old bag I hadn't used for years, and just found this old bib stuck at the bottom.
"Modern Art: Impression to Post-Impressionism"
|Featured Blog of the Week||Stories I Think Are Interesting & Maybe You Will, Too|
Check out CHICpea JC here.
Kirk Franklin Runs Afoul of Gay Rights Activists
From All Christian News, via The Old Black Church: Gospel singer Kirk Frankin is now in the cross-hairs of the gay community for speaking out against homosexuality. LGBT activists are putting
Circles, Squares & Me
When I sat in that doctor's office over a year and a half ago, being told I should consider terminating my Zoe because I might have a genetic condition that
Galileo on God
(Brain Pickings Weekly) Starting in college, I began hearing how the Roman Catholic Church supposedly tormented Galileo, religion, of course being the squasher of science and human brillance. It was only
- Too much gruel.
- Pelo Malo.
- America's Worst Charities
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- That's right ladies: "saved through childbirth".
- Esther: Heroine or Harlot?
- Boycott Starbucks? Nah.
- Lent- Day 11: Burn after reading.
- ... and on the other end of the Hip Hop spectrum...
- I Went to College for THIS?
- i left my heart in Virginia.