|Picture of the Week||What I'm Listening To||What I'm Reading|
Zoe takes in some art by way of sculpture.
"Franny and Zooey"
|Featured Blog of the Week||Stories I Think Are Interesting & Maybe You Will, Too|
Check it out here.
Kirk Franklin Runs Afoul of Gay Rights Activists
From All Christian News, via The Old Black Church: Gospel singer Kirk Frankin is now in the cross-hairs of the gay community for speaking out against homosexuality. LGBT activists are putting
Circles, Squares & Me
When I sat in that doctor's office over a year and a half ago, being told I should consider terminating my Zoe because I might have a genetic condition that
Galileo on God
(Brain Pickings Weekly) Starting in college, I began hearing how the Roman Catholic Church supposedly tormented Galileo, religion, of course being the squasher of science and human brillance. It was only
- Worse. Hermeneutics. Ever.
- History of Rap, as performed by Jimmy & Justin
- Where are the men?
- God made him do it, and other fails
- A weekend away.
- "Mail Mary"- The Daily Show Takes on "Mother Teresa Stamp" Opposition
- Lonely games lost against you.
- Happy Palm Sunday
- Not in red: things Jesus never said.
- Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.
- Lupe's looping anti-war rap; Rapper kills "F&L2" and his Twitter
- No, our one year old daughter does not have sexy eyes.