|Picture of the Week||What I'm Listening To||What I'm Reading|
Zoe takes in some art by way of sculpture.
"Franny and Zooey"
|Featured Blog of the Week||Stories I Think Are Interesting & Maybe You Will, Too|
Check it out here.
Kirk Franklin Runs Afoul of Gay Rights Activists
From All Christian News, via The Old Black Church: Gospel singer Kirk Frankin is now in the cross-hairs of the gay community for speaking out against homosexuality. LGBT activists are putting
Circles, Squares & Me
When I sat in that doctor's office over a year and a half ago, being told I should consider terminating my Zoe because I might have a genetic condition that
Galileo on God
(Brain Pickings Weekly) Starting in college, I began hearing how the Roman Catholic Church supposedly tormented Galileo, religion, of course being the squasher of science and human brillance. It was only
- Some Saturday Stuff- July 20th.
- Marty over the Mayans.
- Some Saturday Stuff- May 11th.
- Do you remember the Black Bart Simpson
- Why the world didn't end.
- I'm seriously considering deactivating my Facebook.
- "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in the baby carriage."
- Twilight & butterflies.
- This is my confession: I'm a Preacher's Kid, too.
- Like water for wisdom.