|Picture of the Week||What I'm Listening To||What I'm Reading|
Grabbed an old bag I hadn't used for years, and just found this old bib stuck at the bottom.
"Modern Art: Impression to Post-Impressionism"
|Featured Blog of the Week||Stories I Think Are Interesting & Maybe You Will, Too|
Check out CHICpea JC here.
Kirk Franklin Runs Afoul of Gay Rights Activists
From All Christian News, via The Old Black Church: Gospel singer Kirk Frankin is now in the cross-hairs of the gay community for speaking out against homosexuality. LGBT activists are putting
Circles, Squares & Me
When I sat in that doctor's office over a year and a half ago, being told I should consider terminating my Zoe because I might have a genetic condition that
Galileo on God
(Brain Pickings Weekly) Starting in college, I began hearing how the Roman Catholic Church supposedly tormented Galileo, religion, of course being the squasher of science and human brillance. It was only
- Lent- Day 7: Suffering as muse.
- Happy Birthday, Zoe!
- Church (and temple and mosque) hopping.
- Some Saturday Stuff: March 15th.
- The Baby Cage.
- I can't be your life lesson.
- Relax, Relate, Release
- What have camera phones wrought?
- "You are not Trayvon Martin"
- Lent- Day 18: The sea of forgetfulness is better than the valley of the dolls.